Candy Cash Loan App Review: Are you looking for a loan application and came across the Candy Cash Loan App but don’t know if is it safe or not?
Don’t Worry, Today I am here to review the Candy Cash Loan App like interest rate, is RBI approved, the loan term & is it real or fake.
Candy Cash Loan App Details
|App Name||Candy Cash|
|App Category||Finance, Loan|
|Offered by||Dealiong Beneficial Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.|
|Loan Range||1k to 3 lakhs|
|Loan Repayment Time||100 days to 700 days|
|Interest Rate||25% Highest|
|Real or Fake||Likely Fake|
Candy Cash is a personal loan application that provides a user loan at a lower interest rate & with no hidden charges. This app provides a personal loan for the amount of 1k to 3 lakhs with a flexible repayment time of up to 100 days to 700 days.
Candy Cash has an interest rate of 25% highest as per their given information. This app is offered by Dealing Beneficial Financial Services Pvt. Ltd.
Candy Cash App Real or Fake?
Candy Cash is a fake app. Here are the following reasons that show Candy Cash is a scam application:
- Bad Reviews: A lot of users reviewed it as a bad application for their loan process.
- Not Available on Google Play Store: The Candy Cash loan app is not available on the Google Play Store. Google Play Store recently removed this application because of its scammy behavior.
- Variable Interest Rate: This loan application provides a variable interest rate that charges some extra from each user.
- No Customer Support: Like other loan apps Candy Cash does not provide good customer support. I tried to contact them but there was no response from their side.
- Not Much Repayment Options: Candy Cash does not provide reliable payment options such that sometimes users are not able to repay their loans.
Candy Cash Loan App Review
Candy Cash is a fake loan app not available on the Google Play Store. I will not recommend my users to use this app for a quick loan.
If you are a old Candy Cash user then make sure to write a short review about it.