Loan Now App is gaining popularity due to its lower interest rate and interest approval, but the main question is whether taking a loan from this app is safe or not.
Today I am here to review another Loan application, Loan Now, available on the Google Play Store with a rating of 4.3. Let’s see how the Loan App work and whether it is legit or a scam.
Loan Now App Details
Loan Now is a digital loan application that offers instant loans with a lower interest rate. This application is offered by Dadiji Leasing Pvt. Ltd. According to the Loan Now application, and they are RBI approved.
|App Name||Loan Now|
|Offered by||Dadiji Leasing Pvt. Ltd.|
|Loan Amount||Up to 3 Lakhs|
|Loan term||120 to 730 days|
|Requires Android||6.0 and up|
|Updated on||Jul 3, 2023|
Loan Now App Requirements
If you wish to get an instant personal loan from this application, then you should have the following requirements:
- Resident: Applicant should be an Indian Citizen with a proper government-issued document like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.
- Age: Applicant should be 20 years to 60 years old.
- Stable Income: Applicants must earn a stable income source. You will not be eligible for their Loan if you do not have a stable income source.
Features of the Loan Now App
- Instant Approval: Applicants get instant approval within hours after document verification.
- Loan Amount: Applicant can apply for up to 3 lakhs at a lower interest rate.
- Processing Fee: This application does not charge any processing fee.
- Loan Term: The Loan Now App provides a Loan Term of 120 days to 730 days.
- No Data Piracy: According to the Loan Now application, they do not steal or access your data without your permission.
How to use the Loan Now App?
Loan Now App is gaining popularity because of its instant approval & low-interest rates features. If you want to try this app, then you can follow some given steps:
- Download and install Loan Now Application from Google Play Store.
- Sign Up with your Mobile Number or Email Id.
- Complete your KYC & Upload your Documents.
- Add your bank account details.
- Accept All Terms & Conditions.
- Apply for Loan & get money in your bank account after approval.
Pros & Cons of Loan Now App
The Loan Now App is getting popular, but some users are facing complex issues with this application. In this section, we will talk about the pros & cons of the Loan Now App:
- Easy to Apply.
- Instant Approval.
- No Processing Fee.
- Loan up to 3 Lakhs.
- Available on Google Play Store.
- Loan Term is about 120 days to 730 days.
- Low Interest rates.
- No Data Piracy.
- Bad Reviews.
- No Social Media Presence.
- No Customer Support.
- No Information about Founders & Developers.
- No Proper Terms & Conditions.
- No proper Repayment Options.
Loan Now App: Legit or Scam
The Loan Now App is not a legitimate application. Here are the following reasons that show Loan Now App is a Scam Application:
- Users are not getting loan amounts in their Bank accounts, but the app shows Loan amount is credited to the user’s bank account.
- When I look at Google Play Store reviews, it looks like paid reviews.
- No Proper Information about Founders and Developers.
- No Content Support is Available.
- There is no social media or online presence for Loan Now App.
These are the main reasons that prove Loan Now is a fake application. I will not recommend anyone to take a loan from Loan Now App.
Loan Now App Customer Care
Loan Now application does not provide any proper customer support, but if you want to contact them, then you can use the following credentials:
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Mobile Number: Not Know
Loan Now App Review
Loan Now App
Loan Now App is not a legitimate application. I will not recommend anyone to take a loan from this application. If you have used a loan from Loan Now app, then share your experience in the review section.